We are committed to providing you with the most reliable, relevant and up-to-date information on the coronavirus COVID-19 and myeloma as possible, that's why we created a new educational InfoWebinar series. Topics for the InfoWebinars have been carefully curated in response to your concerns as well as from some of the presentations originally scheduled for the National Conference.
- Myeloma Monitor: Learn How to Organize, Track & Manage Your Myeloma - View Recording
- Oncology Rehabilitation Program Kinatex Sports Physio - View Recording
- Jim's Story of Self advocacy, Living With Myeloma for 28 Years - View Recording
- Impact of Dietary , Metabolic , and Microbiome related Factors on Plasma Cell Disorders - View Recording
- Light Chain (AL) Amyloidosis: Diagnosis and Treatment - View Recording
- Telemedicine Practical Tips on How to Prepare for Appointments - View Recording
- Living Well With Myeloma for 25 Years The Benefits of Getting Involved - View Recording
- Following & Understanding Your Free Light Chain Test Results - View Recording
All InfoWebinars are taped and are available for viewing on our Myeloma Canada YouTube channel.